Seeing as the world is moving into a new era, I thought I might as well, too. I’m throwing out all that doesn’t serve me and putting my heart and soul into creating an awesome life for myself and my family, and sharing what I learn with as many other people as possible.
One person I am super excited to be working with this year is Leonie Dawson. Leonie is from my home country Australia and she is an absolute Goddess. Check out her blog and site and you’ll see what I mean.
Leonie is uber-passionate about helping women ‘create + grow massively successful and heart-centered creative + soulful businesses’.
In her recent blog post Leonie talks about Goal Setting for 2013 and how some people have trouble setting goals. One of the (many) things I LOVE about Leonie is her brilliant insight. She states:
We naturally resist moving forward when we don’t feel resolved with where we’ve been.
Of course! Der! We humans love closure. In her fabulous workbook the first chapter is all about ‘Celebrating and Releasing 2012′. She’s thought about everything because she walks her talk. And she talks about it all the time, and she absolutely wants to share her abundance and wisdom with the world, including me and you.
You can purchase the Life Edition or the Business Edition (or both for $17.90) at her website.
Here’s some of the great things you’ll get inside the Life Edition:
- Making gorgeous goals in every part of your incredible life
- How to make those gorgeous goals actually happen & make your big dreams become true.
- Making a powerful theme to transform your year
- Making new year habits that sustain, nourish & inspire you
- What to do when everything sucks + you need more support
- Loads of reflective, soulful questions to help you get clarity, joy & healing
- Monthly calendar + daily planner template
- All up 100 gorgeous pages + worksheets!
If you are looking to make 2013 an INCREDIBLE year I highly recommend Leonie’s Workbook & Planner. There are also other freebies on her website if you want to see her stuff before you purchase.
Wishing you an Incredible 2013!